Â What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some websites can install on your devices or terminals. They are automatic procedures that gather information about an internet user as they visit a particular website, in order to, among other things, recognise them as a recurrent user and then personalise their use, offer faster browsing, compile statistical information or store preferences or internet browsing habits.
Cookies are useful because they allow websites to work more quickly and flexibly and be more adaptable to your preferences, while helping website managers to improve the services they offer, thanks to the information that cookies gather.
Â Type of cookies
Browsing this website means that you accept the installation of the following types of cookies:
These are cookies that, when processed by ASSI or by third parties, allow us to count the number of website visitors and statistically analyse the way that users use our services. They allow us to study how our website is browsed and to optimise it to meet our clientsâ€™ real needs.
These are cookies that, when processed by ASSI or by third parties, save your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit the website. They are also used by programs that try to geographically pinpoint the location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or internet-connected TV.
Configuring your cookie preferences
If you would like to change the configuration of cookies on your browser, you can do so by reconfiguring the browser options. If you choose to disable all cookies, you may find that the use of some features may be restricted.
You can find information on how to change the cookie policies of various browsers as follows:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View option, select Internet Options and then access Advanced Options.
- If you use Netscape, go to the Edit option on the menu, select Preferences and access Advanced.
- If you use Firefox, for Mac go to Preferences on the options menu, select Privacy and then Show Cookies, and for Windows go to Tools on the menu, select Options, then go to Privacy and finally Show Cookies.
- If you use Safari, go to the Safari options menu, select Privacy, go to the Security  section and then Show Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, go to the Tools option on the menu, select Options (Preferences in Mac), go to Advanced and then Content Configuration in the Privacy section, and finally click on Cookies in the Content Configuration box.
Â Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Access to and use of the Website shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
Any dispute arisen between ASSI and the users of the Website shall be settled by the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain) and the parties expressly waive any other jurisdictions to which they may be entitled.